We are quickly approaching the 3rd Quarter of 2020, and as businesses begin to re-open their doors, communication and marketing have become increasingly important. “Business owners and local companies need to make sure they are doing everything they can to be in front of their employees and customers right now. Communicating their return and ‘healthy-at-work’ plan is crucial”, stated Charles Thompson, Business & Development Manager at Studio46 Media.
According to Zenith’s Online Video Forecasts 2019 report, “the average person will spend 100 minutes each day watching online video in 2021”. As presented in the Zenith ROI report, the amount of time folks spend online has grown quickly and we will continue to see this number increase. With the various media platforms available, like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and many others, it is no secret that social media and video, respectively, have become a staple of our everyday lives. If you login into your favorite social media platform right now, chances are that most posts you see are in fact, videos.
As you prepare your message and communication plan, Studio46 Media recommends you consider communicating with your audience through video. Communicating through digital media makes it much easier to interact and present to new and existing customers and your employees. Additionally, video allows you to be concise and capture viewer’s interest in the matter of a few seconds.
Here at Studio46 Media, with more than a century worth of experience combined, we’re poised to help businesses of all sizes, here locally in Lexington, KY, regionally, and nationally. We have a team of industry experts, the technology to capture your message, and the ability to effectively communicate to your audience. The sky is the limit on what type of videos can be produced. You may consider topics and how they relate to your business such as, safety & training, marketing, or hosting a virtual live event, all of which can be created through video production.
Video is the most important medium to have retention. Here are 6 reasons why using video is important:
- Video Builds Trust. You know the saying, practice what you preach, right? Well if your employees hear you speaking rather than them reading your message, you are automatically gaining the foundation of their trust. If they see you doing it, then they will feel comfortable doing it too!
- Emotional Connection. Video allows you to really connect with your audience on a personal level. Take the opportunity to pull on the viewers heart strings as they make a personal connection with you.
- Video Utilizes all Types of Content. Video has the ability to incorporate all types of media; such as text on the screen, music to set the mood, photographs for reference, and links to other sources. By using video, you are able to still use all types of content, which in the end creates a powerful message and ensures a positive first and lasting impression.
- Engages all Users. Studies say that 65% of your audience are visual learners, therefore the majority of people learn and remember best through visual communication. Providing your viewers a “how-to” demonstration or a visual representation, provides them with a learning experience they will remember.
- Higher Search Engine Traction. 93% of online experiences start with a search engine. YouTube, the second largest search engine, now owned by Google, has seen a significant increase in how much video affects your search engine rank. Google algorithms are increasingly prioritizing websites with video content. Therefore, you really want to make sure you do what you can to appear on the first page of searches.
- Video Demonstrates Great ROI. Video production is not always the cheapest option; however, it always pays off in the long run. Think about the purpose of the video. Maybe the purpose is that you want to show potential customers who you are, what you do, and how they can connect with you. If you link this informational video on your home page, the viewer watches the video, and then follows through with contacting you, then you’ve potentially sold your service. You attracted the customer enough that they trusted your company enough to learn more and speak to someone directly.
It is undeniable, video marketing is the most effective type of medium for communicating your message and promoting your service. Here at Studio46 Media, we are prepared to discuss your upcoming project while keeping your budget in mind.
Are you using video marketing in your business strategy? Contact us if you are interested in learning more. We are ready to help you and your business today!